If you've purchased something online or called Lazybones HQ chances are you will have met Melissa.
She's our smiling, happy customer service queen.
No request is too much and she'll do everything in her power to make your shopping dreams come true.
Read on for Melissa's manifesto ;)
1. Shopping online should be a fun and easy experience.
2. I like to pack your orders and send them out as soon as possible to keep you feeling that happy retail therapy glow!
3. If you get stuck with anything to do with shopping on our store just pick up the phone (+612 6629 1622) or email me. We are a human online store :)
4. Remember to take advantage of the "Special Instructions" box when checking out if you need to send me a message about your order.
5. It's best if you let me know about any special delivery requirements at the time of placing your order. I'm usually super quick packing and sending orders so messages the day after may be too late.
6. When it comes to the Lazy Love Loyalty program we still have our L plates on with this process too so we understand if you are finding it tricky. Just contact me with any queries.
7. We also believe the Return and Exchange process should be easy and hassle free. Our online return form helps me keep track of your requests and process them as quickly as possible so please use this tool when possible. Do get in touch though if you are struggling.
8. If your size has sold out online give me a call or email me just in case I can work some magic and find you one!
9. I look after all aspects of your order from picking and packing to labelling and dispatching. I always aim to get everything right but please forgive me if I make a mistake, it's that human element again!
10. I love what I do and want you to love your Lazybones experience so remember anything is possible and any issue you have is a challenge for me not a problem :) Always happy to help.
Melissa usually wears an M in our Lazybones dresses but went up to a size L in the Jane dress fit & flare style.